As a first proper blog post, I’d thought I may as well share my dream list. Some may know it as a bucket list.
Below will be a short list of my dreams to complete and a short explanation as to why. Topping the list would be:
A visit to New York City
– This is my ultimate dream, to go and see the bustle of New York City and be experience the ‘city that never sleeps’. Of course I’d be a typical tourist and go see all the sights there such as Times Square, Statue of Liberty and also the Empire State Building.
Visit the Vatican, Louvre and other inspiring sights
– Since reading Dan Brown, not only did it open my eyes to different views about science and religion (namely Angels and Demons) but to the beauty that can be viewed in Paris, Vatican, London and also Washington D.C. Because of the works from Dan Brown it has made me want to visit the famous Louvre, look up and being astonished by the Sistine Chapel.
(Might be obvious but..) Watch a game or have a tour around Camp Nou
– Probably an obvious one, but mainly because Barcelona, arguably the best football team at the moment, it’d just be fantastic to go see them do their magic in front of their faithful. Plus it would add a stadium to the list of ones I’ve visited. I may aswell mix in two so, watch a game at every football ground in the football leagues – I know a very ambitious one, considering it’d be murder to get tickets for top four games. However, it would be quite an achievement to visit all the football grounds competing in the football leagues then. Around 92 I think it is.
Football related again but, go to a World Cup game.
– Pretty much self explanatory. Although it’s more of an experience, but with that experience comes that dream of cheering on your team at the World Cup games. So another one of my dreams to cheer on England in a World Cup game.
Go and see the Athens, Pompeii and seven wonders of the world.
– This is mainly for my exploration part of me that enjoy the fruits of exploring that only mother nature can really give such as the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and also the Great Pyramids of Giza. The reason behind Athens and Pompeii is to fuel my historical interest in things, namely the Pompeii disaster.
Well, I cannot really think of anymore after a complete mind blank. But with this it’s become more of an understanding about me and what I am interested in.
Thank you for taking the time out to read this. Hopefully I’ll be back with something else.
Kindest regards, Nathan.